Sunday 1 January 2012

Seasons Greetings

Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to you all. I hope you have had a wonderful holiday and were treated to lots of Graphic Goodies.

You may have noticed that I haven't posted anything over the past several weeks. I have been consumed with the holiday (it's my favorite time of year), while also battling Mac Malfunctions and an unruly Safari update. This has meant that I haven't really found the time to contribute anything worth while to my blog.

I have however been thinking to the future and what I hope to do and achieve. Many new ideas have came to me recently which I hope to make a start on very soon, and several friends and followers have had some great suggestions on new features I could add to the blog.

Over the next few weeks I will be considering and making a start on these projects, but in the meantime I will be keeping things quiet on the blogging front.

I wish you all the very best for 2012. Happy Holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment