Thursday 27 October 2011

Flatland Final

Flatland was a project I completed a while ago to help me obtain my MISTD (International Society for Typographic Designers) membership, however it's only been recently that I've decided to create a mock-up for my website. Let me tell you though, it has been no easy feet. Mocking up a project is usually fairly simple but the sheer size of the files for this project have caused Photoshop to give up on me many a time.

Anyway for those that don't know my Flatland project is a concertina folded book, hence its peculiar appearance in these layouts. Eventually a full description and layout of the project will be up on my site but in the meantime here is what I've managed to do. I still have a few small details to fix but hopefully it will be up this weekend.






No comments:

Post a Comment