Tuesday 1 November 2011

Flatland Now Online

I've just uploaded the Flatland project to my online portfolio site (www.notb.co.uk). It took longer than I thought it would, mainly because Photoshop seems to dislikes the sheer size of the document but thankfully it co-operated in the end. 

I am however a bit unsure with how it feels as a layout. Originally I thought the digitalized mock-up would suit the project and be really nice for you all to enjoy but I am now starting to second guess it. Please take a look at the page and let me know what you think; does the layout work? Would the images have been better if they were photographs? (photos I would most likely use can be found here: http://colinteevan.blogspot.com/2011/03/flatland.html). 

Let me know what you think please.



No comments:

Post a Comment