Thursday 24 November 2011

Graduation



So this week has been a big week for me as a couple of days ago I returned to the city of Carlisle for my Graduation ceremony. That is correct, as of Tuesday I officially have a BA (Hons) in Graphic Design.

Now I won't make this post all about me. I just wanted to take this opportunity to say thank you to my wonderful tutors for all their guidance over the past couple of years (and even some last minute handy tips at the reception on Tuesday). You each managed to keep my focused and never aloud me give up on myself and the work I was producing. Thank you.


From left to right: Tony Peart, Simon Davies, Rhiannon Robinson (fellow) MISTD & Jim (also MISTD but to shy to admit it) Millington.


As for my friends and fellow graduates I wanted to wish you all the best with your futures. I hope you all find everything you want from the industry, have very successful carriers and fulfilling lives. Please keep in touch as I would love to hear how you're all doing and hopefully our paths will cross again. Who knows what the future holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment